Directions and Parking on Sundays
St. Bart's recognizes that both visitors and members may benefit from a few suggestions for easier navigation of the parking lot and our campus:
The Book of Common Parking (BCP) New Revised Standard Version
- A short walk from the main parking lot and then up the stairs to to the church on the right provides an opportunity for reflection and preparation for the service.
- Consider car pooling as a sociable way to reduce the demand for parking spaces--carpooling can also provide a way to get to know someone better.
- Avoid parking in spaces marked "Visitor Parking" unless you are a visitor.
- In some cases prayer may be helpful in locating a good parking spot, but overall the best strategy for finding your preferred spot is to ARRIVE EARLY.
- The upper parking lot (see map below) is reserved on Sundays for those with special needs (elderly and physically impaired, anyone challenged by our stairs).