Every Wednesday, from 05/02/2018 to 05/30/2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This series is designed for anyone who is new to St. Bart's or the Episcopal Church as well as long time members who want to learn more about our traditions and practices. This class is also a safe place to ask basic questions of faith and for anyone interested in Confirmation or Reception into the Episcopal Church when the Bishop visits on June 9.
- May 2 - Welcome to St. Bart’s! - An Introduction to Anglican Christianity
- May 9 - Scripture, Reason & Tradition - How We Read the Bible
- May 16 - The Body of Christ – History & Structure of the Church
- May 23 - Worship and Prayer – Praying Shapes Believing
- May 30 - With God’s Help – Living the Baptismal Promise
Then join us each Wednesday night in May for "What is an Episcopalian?" Each week we will begin with dinner at 6 p.m. with our program starting at approximately 6:30 p.m.
*There is a $25 materials fee which also covers dinner each night.
Register below or sign up for the class on the courtyard or by contacting the Rev. Chris Harris, or 858-487-2159.